Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dance Excellence 2007

Some various comps for the DE 2007 merchandise. The theme this year is "BE". This is where I'm heading. These are NOT finals.

P.S. Annie, I love the look of the nametag. My favorite merch pieces have the same look as the nametag, too. :)

Extra note: The are NOT my models. I'm too cheap for that. However, the garments are the garments that are going to be used. All purchased from American Apparel. I just needed someone in the clothes (that I don't have in my possession) to put the art on. :)









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastico. i adore your work. you are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Good words.

best rape stories ever said...

My poor husband was givenonly a pouty silence and no cooperation for all his earnest fathering. Shut.
xnxx stories underage stepsister
free retro erotic stories
hot forced sex stories
sex stories shemale lesbian
free lesbian sex stories with pictures
My poor husband was givenonly a pouty silence and no cooperation for all his earnest fathering. Shut.